Peace Of Mind.
At George Mason Mortgage our goal is to provide you with peace of mind and eliminate any concerns about rising rates when you purchase a new construction home. Our Extended Rate Protection program options offer you the best of both worlds, long-term rate lock protection up to 360 days with the ability to float down to a lower rate at any time two weeks prior to closing.1
New: extended Rate protection + 360 Days
If you’re worried about interest rate changes while your home is being built, find out how our newly Extended Rate Protection program can help protect you while your new home takes shape.
- Up to 180 day lock options with a refundable deposit, applicable at closing.
- 270 day and 360 day lock options with a non-refundable fee.
- Additional lock extensions are available.
- Interest Rate Float Down options available if rates lower.
- All your Construction lending needs under one roof with decades of experience.
Trusted by Builders. Reputation is everything and builders know we get the job done.
If you have your eye on a newly constructed home or a home that’s nearly complete, contact us today about a home loan for newly constructed homes.
Benefits of Buying a New Home