Doctors Mortgage Program
Our Doctor's Mortgage Program Can Help You Get Into Your New Home
George Mason Mortgage understands that as a medical professional*, you may be in a unique financial situation with limited resources for a down payment on a mortgage. It’s time you took advantage of our Doctor’s Mortgage program.
How Does a Doctor’s Mortgage Program Work?
- This program is for licensed Medical Doctors who have completed their education / residency / internship / fellowship – a list of qualified doctors is included below*
- 100 Maximum Loan-to-Value (LTV) to $800,000 2; Condo Options Available3
- Available for purchases or refinances (cash-out refinances are not eligible)
- Property must be your primary residence
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) & Fixed Rate Options
* Qualified doctors include PharmD, MD, DO, DMD/DDS, psychiatrists licensed as MDs and veterinarians (DVM or VDM). This program is also available to applicants still in residency, internship or fellowship (with certain restrictions)
2. 100/100 Max LTV/CLTV to $800k; 89.99/89.99 max LTV/CLTV to $1.0 million
3. Condo: 89.99/89.99 max LTV/CLTV to $800k; 85/85 max LTV/CLTV to $1.0 million