Doctors Mortgage Program
Our Doctor's Mortgage Program Can Help You Get Into Your New Home
How Does a Doctor’s Mortgage Program Work?
- This program is for licensed Medical Doctors who have completed their education / residency / internship / fellowship – a list of qualified doctors is included below*
- 100/100 max LTV/CLTV to $750,000 2; Condo Options Available3
- Available for purchases or refinances (cash-out refinances are not eligible)
- Property must be your primary residence
- 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) & 15 Year Fixed Options
* Qualified doctors include PharmD, MD, DO, DMD/DDS, psychiatrists licensed as MDs and veterinarians (DVM or VDM). This program is also available to applicants still in residency, internship or fellowship (with certain restrictions)
1. Loan program is available in the following lending territory: VA, MD, DC, GA, KY**, NC, OH**, SC, WV, and PA**.
**Property must be located within 90 miles of a United Bank branch.
2. 95/95 Max LTV/CLTV to $800k; 89.99/89.99 max LTV/CLTV to $1.0 million
3. Condo: 89.99/89.99 max LTV/CLTV to $800k; 85/85 max LTV/CLTV to $1.0 million