Practicing Attorney Mortgage Program
Our Practicing Attorney's Mortgage Program Can Help You Get Into Your New Home
George Mason Mortgage understands that as a practicing law professional*, you may be looking for a loan that offers flexible initial funding requirements that is compatible with your unique financial situation. We designed the Practicing Attorney’s Mortgage 1 program specifically with your lending needs in mind.
Whether you have been practicing for years or just starting out, you will benefit from the program’s manageable down payment requirements.
How Does a Practicing Attorney’s Mortgage Program Work?
- This program is for attorneys who have passed the Bar and the primary source, or their qualifying income must be derived from the practice of law
- 89.99 maximum loan-to-value (LTV) up to $1.0 million / 84.99 LTV up to $1.0 million on condos
- Available for purchases or refinances (cash-out refinances are not eligible)
- Property must be your primary residence
- 5/1 and 7/1 ARM adjustable rate mortgage options
If you are interested in this loan program, please contact a George Mason Mortgage loan officer near you.
1. Loan program is available in the following lending territory: VA, MD, DC, KY**, NC, OH**, SC, WV, and PA**.
**Property must be located within 90 miles of a United Bank branch.
Get Started on Your Journey Home
David H. Stevens, CMB, (Dave) is a 36 year veteran of the Mortgage Banking industry. Dave served as the President and CEO of the Mortgage …
Refinancing your FHA loan to a conventional mortgage may clear room in your monthly budget, especially with interest rates hovering at historic lows. FHA Mortgage …