Our goal is to make your home buying experience as smooth as possible. We have highlighted some best practices to help keep your finances in order as you prepare for your journey home.
- Stay current on your rent and all monthly bills
- Remain with your current employer
- Check your credit score
- Find and organize financial documents
- Contact us if you have any questions
- Apply for new credit cards, loans or purchase offers
- Deposit or withdraw large amounts of cash
- Change jobs, your pay structure, employment status or shift any investments
- Change banks or transfer credit card balances
- Make large purchases
Any changes to your current financials could affect your current financial picture. We are always here to provide guidance as you begin your home buying journey.
TIP: Plan Ahead – Acquiring new debt in the months prior or during the home buying journey, could result in your loan being delayed or canceled.