Paying cash for a home has benefits. Take advantage of being a cash buyer to give the seller confidence the transaction will close quickly and have the option of getting a cash out refinance shortly after closing to avoid your savings being tied up in your home.
Or if you have already purchased a home with an all cash transaction, within the past 6 months, you can apply for a cash out refinance.
WHY NOT REAP THE BENEFITS WHILE MORTGAGE INTERSET RATES ARE STILL HISTORICALLY LOW?
- Have the negotiating advantage by purchasing with cash
- Purchase a short sale or foreclosure more easily
- Recoup invested funds
- Buy an investment property and free up cash
- Options include Fixed and ARM Terms
- Conventional and Jumbo loans only
*This program does not apply to the Dr. Program, Land Financing, or Construction/Perm programs. Borrower must be able to provide evidence they own the home free of any liens to qualify.